Test Sieve Frames – Nominal Size, Diameter and Depth
Test sieve frames for perforated metal plate sieves, 100, 200, 400 mm
- It is recommended that the 200 mm round metal frame be used as far as possible.
- Larger frames may be appropriate for larger quantities of material to be sieved and for hole sizes.
- larger than 25 mm.
- The shape and size of the test sieve frame have little effect on the results of the sieving operation. Sieves complete with a lid and receiver in a set shall be assembled so that escape of sample during a test sieving operation is prevented.
- The frames shall be smoothly finished and they shall nest easily with other sieves, lids, and receivers of the same nominal frame size.
- The seal of the perforated metal plate with the frame shall be so constructed as to prevent lodging of material to be sieved.
- The tolerances on test sieves of diameter 200 mm shall comply with table below.
PTSF-1: Cross section of test sieve (perforated plate sieve).
|Test Sieve Nominal Frame Size||Diameter or Length of Effective Sieving Surface||Approximate Depth|
|200 tolerances: -0.1/+0.7||185||200||50|
|Note: The tolerances on D1 and D2 should also apply to other nominal frame sizes, such as 100 mm, 300 mm, and 400 mm.|
Inquiry for Our Product
Shandong Xingying International Trading Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.