Perforated Metal Infill Panels Protect People or as Partitions
Perforated metal infill panels are the products of perforated plates, which are made of stainless steel plate, aluminum plate, low carbon steel plate, iron plate or copper plate. According to your requirements, we can design and punch various hole patterns by CNC technology. We can also provide perforated infill railings with different hole shapes and pattern.
As the support of protection system, perforated metal stairs are used in public places, teaching buildings, both sides of the bridge, etc. With beautiful appearance, perforated metal infill panels can also decorate the stairs of your home and as the elements of space partitions.
PMIP-01: Perforated metal infill panels with various hole patterns are used in different places.
PMIP-02: We can provide perforated metal infill panels made of stainless steel, brass, copper, aluminum and other materials.
Specifications of perforated metal infill panel:
- Materials: stainless steel, aluminum, low carbon steel, brass plate, copper plate.
- Thickness: 0.2–2 mm.
- Panel length: 500–2000 mm.
- Panel width: 100–1500 mm.
- Hole patterns: round, square, oval, rectangular, hexagonal, diamond, flower shape or customized.
- Hole diameter: 1.5–10 mm.
- Open area: 20% – 50%.
- Margin: margin or no margin.
- Surface treatment: PVC coating, spray painting, galvanized.
- Perforated metal infill panels in rolls;
- Perforated metal infill panel sheets on pallet or in carton, wooden cases.
Perforated metal infill panel features:
- Various hole patterns and panel shapes are available;
- Durable and anti-corrosion materials;
- Good rigidity and pressure resistance;
- Easy to cut and folded on the stair corners;
- Beautiful appearance.
Perforated metal infill panel applications:
- As supports and infill panels of stairs protection structure in offices, bridges, walkways, teaching buildings, stadium;
- Decorate stairs of your home or public buildings;
- As elements of space partition structure.
PMIP-03: Perforated infill railings are used on stairs of offices.
PMIP-04: As decorations, perforated metal infill panels made restaurant or other places more aesthetic.
PMIP-05: In stadium, the perforated stairs separate the walkways from the audience.
PMIP-06: Perforated infill railings are used on the walkway of machine maintenance to ensure safety.
PMIP-07: Perforated metal infill panels decorate the footbridge and ensure personal safety.
PMIP-08: As partitions, the perforated infill railings help us use space reasonably.