Architectural Perforated Mesh for Protection, Decoration, Shade
APM-1: Architectural perforated mesh with various materials, colors and hole patterns can apply to different fields.
Architectural perforated metal is widely used as facades for large buildings, such as offices, shopping malls, etc. As stair railing infill panels, the perforated sheet metal ensure people safety. What's more, architectural perforated mesh also can shade for leisure places or public buildings, and decorate lighting area, showing a special effect.
Architectural perforated mesh is made of aluminum plate, stainless steel plate, galvanized sheet, carbon steel plate, copper plate, aluminum-magnesium alloy plate, nickel plate. Adopting CNC technology, we manufactured perforated mesh by punching according to your requirements of hole patterns.
Specifications of architectural perforated mesh:
- Materials: aluminum plate, stainless steel plate, galvanized sheet, carbon steel plate, copper plate, aluminum-magnesium alloy plate, nickel plate.
- Thickness: 0.2–5 mm.
- Hole pattern: round, square, oval, diamond, hexagonal, triangle, rectangular, fish-scale hole, flower shape.
- Hole diameter: 0.2–50 mm.
- Plate width and length: are customized according to your application scenarios.
- Surface treatment: galvanized, PVC coating, powder coating, fluorocarbon coating, anodic oxidation.
- in rolls;
- sheets on pallets or in wooden cases;
- wrapped in waterproof paper then covered by plastic cloth.
Architectural perforated mesh features:
- Various hole patterns are available;
- Smooth surface and easy cleaning;
- Durable and pressure resistance;
- Good protective and decorative effect.
Applications of architectural perforated mesh:
- As facades of large buildings, such as shopping malls, museum or theater;
- Decorate upscale hotel, light boxes, external walls;
- As stair railing infill panels to ensure safety and as stair decoration;
- Shade and ventilate for public buildings, leisure places;
- Use for space partitioning.
APM-2: As building facade, perforated metal mesh can protect walls and show aesthetic effect.
APM-3: Perforated sheet metal is beneficial for getting natural light reasonably and shade in leisure places.
APM-4: Architectural perforated mesh with various colors provide architecture aesthetic enjoyment.
APM-5: Architectural perforated meshes are installed on the periphery of light area, and show a special visual effect.
APM-6: As stairs and corridors railing infill panels, perforated metal sheets play a role in ensuring safety and decoration.
APM-7: As space partitioning, perforated metal sheets help us use space reasonably.