Stainless Steel Perforated Screen - High Strength, Light Weight
Perforated Screen or perforated metal screen is manufactured from metal sheets or coils. We can supply perforated screen either fully perforated or with margins. It is widely used in both household and commercial sector for ventilation, screens, decoration, diffusers, guards and protection. Made in a variety of designs, dimensions and materials, our perforated screen can satisfy different customers' needs.
Different hole patterns of perforated screens available.
- High quality material offers high tensile strength.
- Attractive design and accurate production.
- Lightweight for easy installation and transportation.
- Flat and smooth surface.
- Fine finishing and corrosion resistance.
- Different materials, sizes and designs available.
- Long service life.
- Name: perforated screen or perforated metal screen.
- Material: stainless steel, pre-galvanized steel, copper, brass, aluminum.
- Hole Pattern: round, square, rectangular, slotted, decorative.
- Screen Shape: in roll or in plate.
- Hole Diameter: 0.8mm to 10mm.
- Thickness: 0.2mm to 10mm.
- Surface Treatment: galvanized and PE/PVC coated.
- Color: The screen can be painted in different colors as required.
We can also produce perforated screens according the customer's design.
Perforated screens can be coiled in rolls.
Perforated screens can be made to plates.
Perforated screen is extensively used in the architectural, engineering, building, agricultural, food processing and mining industries.
- Widely used as security screen in windows and doors.
- Used in architectural decorative ceilings, perforated kinetic facades, panels, etc.
- Commonly used in computer cabinets.
- Used in furniture industry such as making chairs and table tops.
- Used in agriculture and food machines.
- Vibrating screen for the coal and other minerals.
Perforated screen can be used as architectural decorative facades.
Perforated screen is usually seen in the public furniture.