Perforated Kinetic Facade Waves in Wind for Decoration
Perforated kinetic facade is made of aluminum plate or aluminum alloy plate, stainless steel plate, low carbon steel plate, etc. Then these plates are punched by CNC equipment according to your requirements of hole patterns, forming perforated plates for perforated kinetic facade.
Perforated kinetic facade is a kind of decoration for large buildings, such as museums, offices, airport accesses, shopping malls, theaters, exhibition and concert halls. It is kinetic and when the wind blows, perforated kinetic facade rises and falls as waves. Ventilation, shade and sound absorption are also the important functions of perforated kinetic facade.
PKF-1: Perforated kinetic facade with round holes in staggered arrangement is the main style.
PKF-2: Perforated kinetic facades with various materials play different roles in different application scenarios.
Specifications of perforated kinetic facade:
- Materials: aluminum alloy plate, stainless steel plate, low carbon steel plate, copper, brass, bronze perforated plate.
- Thickness: 1.2–2 mm.
- Hole patterns: round, square, oval, diamond, hexagonal, triangle, rectangular, fish-scale hole, flower shape.
- Hole arrangement: staggered or straight.
- Hole diameter or width: 1.5–15 mm
- Open area: 30% – 60% or as your requirements.
- Surface treatment: PVC coated, galvanized, powder coated, anodized, paint, fluorocarbon spraying, polishing.
- Frame structure: margin or no margin.
- On pallet with waterproof cloth;
- In wooden case with moisture-proof paper;
- In carton box;
- In roll with woven bag.
Perforated kinetic facade features:
- Durable materials and superior abrasion resistance;
- Attractive appearance and special visual effect;
- Uniform sound abatement;
- Cut the direct sunlight and natural ventilation;
- Fire proof and has a long service life;
- Flat surface and easy cleaning;
- light weight and accurate size;
Application of perforated kinetic facade:
- Perforated kinetic facade is applied to the facades and walls of large buildings, such as shopping malls, high-class hotels, exhibition halls, museums, office buildings, factories and so on;
- Perforated kinetic facade also can be used to shade, ventilate and reduce noise.
PKF-3: Perforated curtain wall decorates high rise and also can cut the direct sunlight.
PKF-4: As decorations, perforated kinetic facades show a special visual effect.
PKF-5: Many perforated plate screens decorate the office building provide shade and show artistic quality.
Inquiry for Our Product
Shandong Xingying International Trading Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.