Noise Barrier with Light Weight and Excellent Sound Insulation
Noise barrier, also called sound barrier with light weight is popularly applied to highways, elevated road and other noise sources for reducing noise. The noise barrier combining sound absorption with sound insulation is a more effective method for noise control. The artistic appearance with aesthetic appeal can replace the ornaments, and different colors to be painted into the noise barrier to suit the surrounding environments, which will not give people a sense of violation. Noise barrier is also made of metal sheet and PC sheet, which has high light transmission.
The structure of noise barrier has three layers:
- The first layer is perforated metal plate, which is made of aluminum sheet commonly.
- The second layer is absorbing materials filled inside, which includes glass wool, aluminum fiber, aluminum foam, etc.
- The third layer is metal sheet, whose materials is the same as perforated metal plate but no holes on the sheet.
- Materials: aluminum sheet, stainless steel sheet.
- Appearance: curved sound barrier, upright sound barrier, folding sound barrier, closed sound barrier.
- Metal plate thickness: 0.5–1 mm.
- Noise barrier sheet thickness: 80 mm or 100 mm.
- Surface treatment: galvanized, powder coated.
- Colors: lake blue, green, brown, silver, gray, red (other colors can be ordered on requests).
NB-01: Micro holes type noise barrier with galvanized surface is mainly used as highway sound barrier.
NB-02: Metal noise barrier is mainly used in control of machines and traffic noise.
NB-03: Shutter holes type noise barrier with green powder coated is widely applied to highways.
NB-04: Noise barrier with galvanized surface is mainly used in screen, partition walls and noise zones of offices and resting rooms.
Features of aluminum noise barrier:
- High light transmission: up to 88% (for PC board).
- Various colors of aluminum noise barrier for choice.
- Light weight. Only 1/12 of the weight of the glass of the same thickness.
- Excellent impact resistance, 80 times of common glass.
- Weather and UV resistant. It can prevent tar fatigue or yellowing caused by ultraviolet.
- Flame resistance. Fire rating of sound barrier acoustic component meets the requirements of Class E and above in GB8624-2006.
- Durable. Different surface treatment can ensure the long service life of noise barrier.
- Easy to install.
- Good sound insulation. The sound insulation index is more than 26dB, and sound absorption material noise reduction index greater than 0.5.
Noise Barrier is widely applied to bridge, airport, office, building, department store, hotel, stadium, school, mall, hospital, highway, railway, subway, factory, construction site, residences, and airport.
NB-05: Noise Barrier is used in subways.
NB-06: Noise barriers is applied to factories.
NB-07: Noise Barrier is used in highways.
NB-08: Noise Barrier is used in railways.