Perforated Metal Staircase – Attractive Looking, Slip Resistance
Perforated metal staircase is widely used as staircase of indoors and outdoors in various structures. Perforated metal staircase treads is applied to sorts of staircases, such as L-shaped, broken-line-shaped, straight, spiral, alternating, hanging, folded, and so on. Both the color and hole shape of perforated metal staircase sheet can be customized according to your needs.
The advantage of spiral perforated metal staircase is space saving, so it is suitable for indoors.
- The hanging perforated metal staircase has decorating effect.
- Broken-line-shaped perforated metal staircase can reducing the angle of the stairs give people a sense of security.
- Folded perforated metal staircase is mainly applied in attics. No matter what kind of staircase you want, we can meet your requirements.
Specification of perforated metal staircase:
- Materials: aluminum or aluminum alloy, stainless steel, carbon steel, brass.
- Surface treatment: anodized, power coated, PVC coated, galvanized.
- Colors: white, red, black, blue or other RAL colors.
- Hole shape: round, square, diamond, hexagonal, slotted or special shape as customized.
- Thickness: 0.8 mm – 3 mm.
- Length: 0.3 m – 4.5 m.
- Width: 0.25 m – 0.5 m.
- Attractive looking. It can be used as a modern ornament.
- Safety. It is slip-resistant and has high load-bearing capacity.
- Durability. It is corrosion resistance, weather resistance and wear resistance, so it has long service life.
- Environmental friendliness. Materials can be recycled.
- Ease of cleaning. It is hard to accumulate dust and water.
- Simple structure. It is easy to install and maintain.
Application: Perforated metal staircase is widely used as staircase of indoors and outdoors in various structures.
PMS-01: L-shaped perforated metal staircase.
PMS-02: Broken-line-shaped perforated staircase.
PMS-03: Straight perforated metal staircase.
PMS-04: Spiral perforated metal staircase.
PMS-05: An indoor Perforated metal staircase featuring alternating treads with a terrace can allow light to filter through.
PMS-06: Hanging perforated metal staircase depending on the power of the wall as support has decorating effect.
PMS-07: Spiral perforated metal staircase with effect of saving space is used in indoors popularly.
PMS-08: Perforated metal staircase with high corrosion resistance is widely used outdoors.
PMS-09: Folded perforated metal staircase is mainly applied in attics.
PMS-10: Special hole perforated metal staircase.