Perforated Louvers - Ventilation, Heat and Sound Insulation
Perforated louvers are widely used on doors, windows and air ventilation.
Perforated Louvers are common products of perforated metals. They general made of stainless, mild steel, aluminum or aluminum alloy. Perforated louvers are widely used in many applications ranging from locker doors to air ventilation grilles. They have different dimensions according to the applications and architectural needs.
- Good materials for mold proof and fire resistance.
- Protect buildings and people from the strong sun light.
- Heat insulated and soundproof.
- Easy to install.
- Beautiful and attractive.
- Low maintenance cost.
- Different materials and specifications available.
- Long service life.
Perforated louvers can be used as sun louvers on the windows.
- Name: perforated louvers.
- Material: stainless steel, galvanized steel, carbon steel, aluminum, aluminum alloy.
- Perforated Size: From 0.4mm to 120mm.
- Plate Thickness: From 0.4mm to 12mm.
- Length by Width: 1000mm × 2000m, 1220mm × 2440mm, 1250mm × 2500mm, 1500mm × 3000mm, 1500mm × 6000mm or according to customer's requirement.
- Margin: Normal 20mm or as required.
- Surface Treatment: galvanized, spraying, powder coating or pre-painted.
- Packing: in water-proof bags then in wood pallets.
- Perforated Louvers are ideal for air ventilation, heat insulation and sound insulation.
- Perforated louvers are generally used in doors and windows to permit the movement of air from one area to another.
- They can be used in air ventilation grilles such as the exterior air conditioners.
- They can be used to make sun louvers or shutters on the buildings to protect from the strong sun and high temperature.
- The perforated louvers together with acoustic materials can be efficient to absorb the noise. They widely used at place where houses and offices are close to the viaduct, highway, railway and strong noise place like factory, school, hotel and strict acoustic standard buildings.
Perforated louvers can be used beside the highway to absorb the noise.