Perforated Machine Guarding for Protecting Workers and Machines
Perforated machine guarding made of perforated metal sheets is widely used as various machines guard especially in workshops of factories. Perforated machine guarding is mainly made of stainless steel, aluminum and copper. Surface treatment includes galvanized, anodized, powder coating, spray paint and so on. Both colors and hole shapes can be customized as your requirements. Perforated machine guarding has two mainly functions:
- Keep machines safe and protect workers from being hurt by machines.
- Keep machines ventilated and heat dissipated.
Specification of perforated machine guarding:
- Materials: stainless steel, low carbon steel, aluminum or aluminum alloy, copper.
- Hole shaped: round, rectangular, square, diamond, oval, triangle.
- Holes arrangement: staggered and straight
- Surface treatment: galvanized, PVC coated, anodized, powder coating, spray paint.
- Colors: golden, silver, red, black, white or other RAL colors.
- Sheet thickness: 0.6 mm – 2 mm.
- Packed with pallets.
- Packed with wooden boxes.
Features of perforated machine guarding:
- Heat dissipation and ventilation.
- Safety, protect workers from hurting by machines.
- Sound insulation. It can cut off the noise from the machine.
- Attractive appearance.
- Easy to install and maintain.
Application: Perforated machine guarding is widely applied to various machines for protecting workers and machines from hurting and keep machines ventilated and heat dissipated.
MPS-01: Perforated machine guarding is widely used as car mesh grill to dissipate heat.
MPS-02: Perforated machine guarding with good ventilation is used in blowers.
MPS-03: Perforated machine guarding can ensure the workers' safety.
MPS-04: Perforated machine guarding can dissipate heat.
MPS-05: Perforated machine guarding is used in the press.
MPS-06: Perforated machine guarding is used in hydraulic press.