Perforated Sunshade Panel Shade and Decorate Large, Resting Spaces
Perforated sunshade panels are made of aluminum alloy plate, stainless steel plate, copper plate, etc. We use CNC technology to manufacture perforated sheets according to your requirements of hole patterns. The surface treatment of perforated sunshade panels is coated with powder, fluorocarbon, PVC, or galvanized.
With various styles, metal perforated sun visors supply shade for many buildings, such as offices, bus stations, exhibition halls, etc. They can reduce solar heat gain, ventilate and use natural light reasonably. On the other hand, perforated plates can decorate large buildings and leisure places.
PSP-1: Perforated sunshade panels with margin have various hole patterns, being applied to different scenarios and showing different effects.
PSP-2: Perforated sunshade panels with different density meet your various shade needs.
Perforated sunshade panels specifications:
- Material: aluminum plate, stainless steel plate, copper plate.
- Thickness: 0.2–2 mm.
- Hole pattern: round, square, oval, diamond, hexagonal, triangle, rectangular, fish-scale hole, flower shape. Other hole shapes can be customized.
- Hole diameter or width: 0.2–100 mm, or tailored to your desired size.
- Open area: 10% – 50% or as your requirements.
- Panel width: 100–1000 mm.
- Panel length: 1800, 2400, 3000 and 3600 mm, or tailored to your desired size.
- Surface treatment: galvanized, PE/PVC coating, powder coating, fluorocarbon coating, anodic oxidation.
- Frame structure: margin or no margin.
- perforated sunshade panels in rolls;
- perforated sunshade panel sheets on pallets or in wooden cases.
Application of perforated sunshade panels:
- Shade for large buildings;
- Reduce unwanted solar heat gain and improve the interior air condition;
- Set up resting places or bus stations;
- As window and door security screen can be anti-theft;
- As a beautiful decoration.
Perforated sunshade panels features:
- Various hole patterns are available;
- Energy saving: use natural light reasonably;
- Durable and fireproof;
- Non-corrosive, recyclable and has a long service life;
- Flat surface and easy cleaning.
PSP-3: Perforated sunshade panels cut the direct sunlight and improve the air condition.
PSP-4: Above the door, the perforated metal sun visor provides people with shade.
PSP-5: Perforated sunshade panels reduce unwanted heat gain and make you enjoy natural light.
PSP-6: Decorative sunshade panels help the plants gain the right amount of sunlight.
PSP-7: Perforated sunshade panels make people cool when they wait for a bus.